- Karpet & Flooring Mart Commercial History
- Karpet Mart was originally established in 1965 in a large industrial building at 15 & Groesbeck in
- Macomb County. Karpet Mart stocked thousands of rolls and remnants for immediate installation.
- We specialized in outstanding values and immediate installation. We took care of our DIY
- Do it yourself customers on the spot and loaded product into their vehicles.
- The company grew by leaps and bounds by offering in stock values and exceptional service.
- The company was famous for innovative marketing and personal service which included a price
- Match guaranty.
- Since we stocked a great variety of styles and colors, Karpet Mart was one of the first companies
- To offer 24 hour installation.
- As the years went by Len developed and managed a commercial flooring company.
- Our customers included Banquet halls, Industrial Property Owners, Office Space Building Owners
- And retail stores. This worked well with our core philosophy of value pricing and exceptional
- As you can see we can handle decent size commercial projects to beautifying your whole home.
- As in the past we focus on Mill direct pricing doing business with the southlands finest
- Mills such as Shaw Industries a Berkshire Hathaway Company.
- We are also focused on helping realtors and homeowners who need the flooring updated in their property to successfully market their home.
60 day differed billing with approved credit!
Credit Lines and Payment Terms that Meet Your Needs
- Generous commercial credit lines meet your purchasing needs and support your growing business
- Quick decisions on credit line increase requests, typically within the first phone call
- Flexible payment terms – options to pay within standard terms or extended terms
- This is a commercial purchasing account – not another credit card
Outstanding Customer Service
- Outstanding Customer Service from a team that understands your business
- Call us toll-free with any question about your account, invoices or statements or how to access your online account
- Customer-friendly hours: M-F 7am-8pm, and Sat 8am-5pm ET
Proactive Credit Line Increase Program
The Proactive Credit Line Increase Program gives qualifying customers additional credit to spend with BlueTarp dealers – like you.
- No action required by dealers or customers.
- We automatically notify customers via email about credit increases.
- Regular dealer notifications provide a summary of customers who received credit extensions and for how much.
This is just another way that BlueTarp treats customers right, like you would.